March 03, 2005 - 9:58 pm
it's been a busy day, so i'm cheaping it and going point form.
- i've been really good about going to the gym. for almost 3 weeks, i've been going to the gym everyday except sundays. yay me!
- this week, c brought home 2 dvds from the library, battle of algiers and touching the void. i didn't know what to expect for either film, but they both were quite good.
- my new g5 has crashed alot. i've ran a hardware test and all seems good. i'll try re-installing osx. i'm crossing my fingers that my fancy new toy isn't fucked.
- today was so warm it felt like summer outside. i walked and biked to and from work meetings today and i didn't mind one bit. a beer on a patio would have been better, but i'll take what goodness i can get.
- c just put on elf power on the stereo. i've never heard them before and i like the slightly off-kilter vocals.
- thanks jettpants for the lovely bones reading suggestion. c brought it home from the library yesterday and it's been to the gym with my twice already.
- june 25th. that's our wedding date. we finally set it and found a location. phew!