June 14, 2002 - 9:26 am
yesterday i went for a bike ride in the hot hot sun. i bought necessities at the drug store that added up to more money that i can't be spending. i went for gelato with kyla and kristen. i had a scoop of marzipan. yummy! if i could have splurged i would have gotten a second scoop of coffee chocolate chip. i talked to the p.y.t. long into the night. hooray! i even talked to the oliver platt boy. i painted a large green square on my kitchen wall from some lovely paint that i borrowed from kristen. the colour is like melted sherbert. i got my inspiration for the large green square from the second picture from the left. it looks so lovely and i can't take my eyes off it. i'm going to paint a large baby blue square on the opposite wall by my computer. i might even do that today. but maybe not. i have other important things to do.
really important things to do today:
- do a template for my mostest favoritest diaryland diary lady.
- start working on the blinding light cinema website. just the design part and colours. it's cornelius and my first job as the pop*a*wheelie team. whooo!
- lie on a blanket in a park -- maybe in the sun, maybe in the shade -- and attempt to finish the book i am currently reading (miss wyoming, btw). i will ride my bike to get to this park and i will use my wicker bike basket to carry any neccessities.
- yoga and my ab work. it must be done.
- drink my coffee black cos i've got no cream left. boo hoo.
- soon, all this will take me into friday night, and i'm sure that will include lots of drinking and debauchery.