January 17, 2002 - 8:49 a.m.
1. my fridge contains: 2 carrots, 1/2 carton of coffee cream, 4 kinds of mustard, various asian condiments, a britta water filter, 3 lemons, 2 limes. i really must go shopping.
2. i haven't done laundry in over two weeks. i can only do laundry on wednesdays in my building between 4-8pm. it is very restraining. i will have to disobey the orders of the appias apartments and do laundry this evening. breaking the law is what it is all about.
3. tonight i will read three chapters in my after effects text. oh joy.
4. this afternoon i will go to the 4:30 pm screening of the royal tennenbaums for the second time. i will be accompanied by mister oliver platt boy.
5. today between noon and 4 pm i will capture some video cut away shots for my documentary. i will also add music and sound effects. my documentary kicks ass. i am very happy when i am working on it. i want to be a documentary filmmaker. i do not want to be a bag lady.
song i most want to hear this moment: that pixies song that goes "a big, big love! a big, big love!". there's some loud and enjoyably wanky guitars and then kim yells out "a big, big love" again. you know the one.